David and I took Breanna (aka Beans) and Jessie to the movie "Where the wild things are" are at the Towne Cinema downtown (where I worked in high school, best job ever to have at that age).
Breanna enjoyed the film but I think the movie themes were a bit too mature for Jessie and I think she lost interest. I had a feeling they would be but I wanted an outing that included both of them. David is pumped about taking teen Beans to the movie Zombieland and apparently I am not invited to this future outing.
It was nice to see both girls and to hear what's going on with both of them.
Breanna started grade at Glenlawn collegiate this year and despite her initial concerns about jr high, she appears to be doing quite well (team captain for volleyball and was selected early for soccer in the spring).
Miss homebody Jessie is grudgingly warming up this full day school thing and is settling into grade 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment