I have been very fortunate as I have had a very healthy pregnancy thus far. Fingers crossed that this continues as I enter into the final weeks!
I predict I will go through a psychological shift when the calendar month moves from January to February (which is tomorrow). Choochoo's arrival is weeks away! I hope baby will be kind and choose to make the big arrival in March and not in February. I need time to make the shift away from work and Dave needs the time to complete the nursery!
I've resumed with prenatal yoga classes in January and Dave and I started prenatal classes with Birthroots. Des attended the first class with me because Dave had a poetry performance. We attended the second class together and Dave had to attend the third class solo. The instructor was most impressed! Dave has been a very active participant in the class.
Our labour support team is in place: our midwife Janet and our doula Noelle. Dave is very keen on preparing the ultimate labour kit, packing the most essential items to make the labour experience the best possible for both of us.
Dave has been playing musical instruments for Choochoo nightly and he has been rewarded for his efforts by some hardy movements and kicks from baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment