Saturday, June 12, 2010

Highlights of Week 10 (so far...)

  • Last Tuesday Ambrose and I joined my girlies and their babies at the family friendly old spaghetti factory.
  • Wednesday our little family went to see the new documentary Babies at Polo Park Silver City (they have a baby friendly viewing called Star and Strollers). Babies galore! Dave noticed two grandmas staking the place out before the babies arrived. They found a nice perch and made clucking noises when a new baby arrived to the theatre. Dave noticed these ladies were the first to leave and we saw them standing just outside the door so they could watch all of the exiting babies.
  • Thursday night we had a visiting canine: Gody and family's new puppy River spent the night. Mineu and Hibou were quite nonchalant.
  • On Friday, I took Ambrose to work for a retirement luncheon. Later that evening we had a late night visit with new parents Collin and Natasha and their little baby girl Luna. Do we see an arranged marriage in the future?
Click here for photo gallery (some pics are poor quality because I took them on my iphone)