our boy turned three on march 30. I swear, his development spiked shortly thereafter and is steadily increasing with regard to language, comprehension and physical growth as well.
His birthday fell on Easter so we had lots of family time. Streit family (nana, poppa, Emma et al) along with Luna et al on Saturday, spent Saturday night in Mitchell, woke up and had Easter hunt on Sunday and then dinner with my family later that day. Ambrose had a blast.
I will admit his birthday started on a low note when he was disappointed to not see evidence of birthday wrap (we bought him a bike I failed to wrap it), helium balloons (his birthday was day after Good Friday so there was a delay in getting them) and banners (mama and dada were lazy and/or forgot). However, you will from this picture and the gallery (link below) that his energy and excitement once we got our act together and got the party started....
Check out picture gallery here

No comments:
Post a Comment