Saturday, February 20, 2010

Copper part II

I feel the need to write something about Copper as well. If there was ever a dog that could be considered a gentleman, it would be Mr Pops. He was such a handsome, intelligent and well behaved dog. Although we only had him for a short time, he became incredibly integrated into our lives and daily routines. This morning I woke up thinking that I had to let out Copper for his early morning jaunt outside in the yard (he loved rolling around in the snow in the winter and in the grass in the summer).

I've created a gallery of pictures of the pops from when he first arrived in June until his last day
http://picasaweb.google.com/WardlawAvenue/Copper?feat=directlink

And here are some pictures that Gody took of Copper when he visiting them in Mitchell this past fall
http://picasaweb.google.com/WardlawAvenue/GodySPicOfCopper?feat=directlink

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Emile and I just looked through all the beautiful pictures of mr. Copper.

I spent 6 hours in the backseat with pops from The Pas to Wpg. If I could have stole him away to QC I would have!

loonink said...

Copper was a beautiful dog and he was lucky to have such loving people to take care of him.