So I will officially be on maternity leave on Monday. I ended up working all last week (with the exception of Friday afternoon) and still have a few odds and ends to wrap up over the weekend and then I'm done.
I am now 38 weeks or 40 weeks. My early due date is March 9th -Tuesday! But I believe baby will come closer to the March 21st date. But we'll just have to wait and see...
Emma and Gody are visiting and will be spending the night (Naomi as well, in between her work shifts).
Emma touched my tummy and said "it's very big". Indeed it is.
She discovered some baby soap at home and brought it over for choochoo.
3 comments:
wow! you look amazing!
thanks Des!
2 due dates!? I've been waiting with bated breath... patience, children are supposed to teach you patience (or not!). You are a beautiful buxom babe, love the tummy too!
Post a Comment