Welcome to our blog! We'll update you (our family and friends) on what's happening at the Wardlaw home, as well as share the successes and challenges of renovating our 128 year old house! Oh yeah, and we had a baby.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
14 weeks - Winnipeg Folk Festival!
Busy week! Ambrose and I picked up Auntie Des from the airport Tuesday morning. We went out for breakfast and then had a lovely day hanging out. On Wednesday Ambrose and I went to Folk Fest opening night. We met up with Des and her girls who were camping at the festival. Thursday, Dave came home from the train and Sheryl, Eva and Derek arrived from Toronto. Dave, Ambrose and I spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Folk Fest. Sheryl, Viv (on Friday), and Kiri and their families were there as well. Attending Folk Fest with Ambrose made us realize how family oriented the event truly is! Babies and kids everywhere! It was great.
I think between Dave, Des and me, we took close to 500 pictures. It was difficult but I managed to select 50 pictures to share on the blog. Click here for the picture gallery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment