Click here for picture gallery
Events of the past week:
- Ambrose and I went for lunch with the girls (Christy, Michelle and Viv and her baby Jaelyn). Christy was due this past weekend. We are anxiously awaiting news!
- We went for lunch with work folks.
- I searched for a used exersaucer (aka "circle of neglect"!!) on Kijiji and I managed to snag one for a great price. Ambrose is wanting to stand all of the time (fully supported, of course). After I thoroughly cleaned the saucer I placed him in it to see if he would like it, and he did. The next day I placed him in it for few minutes longer and he moved all around the saucer and checked out all of the toys. He was quite pleased with himself.
- Nana came over for a little visit.
- On the weekend Ambrose and I went for a swim at Auntie Brytt's house (who was camping with Earl and the kids). Auntie Brooke was house/animal sitting. We went for a swim and Ambrose tested the water with his toes.
- Ambrose has taken to making these ear splitting scream/shrieks when he's happy.
- First cold - Babes and I are feeling a bit under the weather with a summer cold. Despite his stuffy nose, Ambrose is still a happy baby.
- Ambrose is pretty much sleeping through the night, with some occasional middle of night feeds. If we're home, he naps in the morning and afternoon, and of course enjoys mini cat naps through out the day.
1 comment:
I love week 16...patiently waiting for week 17.
Post a Comment