Friday, August 20, 2010

19 weeks


At the beginning of the week we went to Birds Hill park with Michelle. I took Ambrose 'swimming' for the first time (the water was incredibly warm) and he enjoyed it. I can't wait to take him to a 'baby and me' swim class in the fall.

I went into work last Thursday (hiring for the office) and my mom looked after Ambrose with help from Breanna and her friend Jasmine (the teens slept over the night before). I had to go in for the last interview on Friday and my boss offered to look after Ambrose - thanks Lynn!

On that Thursday we discovered that Ambrose does not like to be away from me for any extended period. He was okay for the first 3 hours but then cried for over an hour and a half (I was gone for 5 hours) until I arrived home. Sorry mom! Apparently he took the bottle initially but refused it later. Hmmm we will have to work on getting baby used to being away from me. He must have remembered this long absence from me because when we were in The Pas (see next post) he lasted only 45 minutes when I left him with poor nana Shirley.

Click here for picture gallery

No comments: