Monday, August 23, 2010

20 weeks continued


Highlights:

-We bought an area rug (larger version of the one we bought for Ambrose's room). It looks fantastic in the living room and allows us to better get on the floor and play with the babe. We now have a more welcoming space for play dates! If you can believe it, we brought the rug home in our Honda civic! Check out the pics in the picture gallery  - you might need to see it to believe it!

-Ambrose and I picked up Breanna and we headed to the beach for a late afternoon swim on Sunday. Miss Beans slept over and helped me with Ambrose while I got some tasks completed.

-Ambrose and I enjoyed a long walk today with Tomoko and Ren. We successfully registered our baby boys in swimming lessons for the fall. Earlier in the day Christy and I registered for a baby and me fusion boot camp class.


Observations and Milestones:
-Ambrose loves loves loves textures. For some reason, he really loves to touch wicker furniture. We discovered this at the cabin.
-He loves to sit and play independently with some of his toys (but he prefers a nice lap to sit in or stand on). He particularly loves his stacking ring.
-Baby and I decided wearing the water wrap is a much safer way to shower together.
-He likes to reach out and grab hair or pinch faces (something I'll have to curb asap!)
-He wants to have the remote controls, cordless phone, cell phone etc
-I love it when baby wants to sit quietly on my lap or cuddle.
-Ambrose has separation anxiety (sigh)

Click here for the picture gallery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He changes so much from week to week!I am running out of descriptive comments, he's so beautiful!

Tomoko said...

It was really fun to go for a long with you and Ambrose even though both of them ended up crying and we had to carry them at the end :) Thanks for sharing the great time with us!