| Mike with Ambrose, Eva and Finn |
We did spend a fair amount of time at the children's tent today. I have to admit I enjoyed the music. We caught Secret Agent 23 Skidoo (check it out) (hip hop for kids) and Riding Mountain National Park Troubadours (two Patricks from Clear Lake!)
| Mia, the happiest baby in the world |
Meltdown story:
Ambrose had his first serious mega meltdown. It was a direct result of a cyclone popsicle that I gave him. It melted as soon as he clutched in with his warm toddler hands under the blazing afternoon sun (in fairness to him, the popsicle was rather large and cumbersome, particularly because there wasn't much of stick for him to clutch). He couldn't eat it fast enough and soon he was covered in popsicle juice. Half of it fell to the ground and he screamed like he was seriously injured. He dropped his popsicle at least three times and of course I had limited water and napkins so I had to clean off the mess the best I could, which meant sucking off the dirt and grass with my mouth (I know, ewwww). Once the treat was eaten, he calmed down, which was good because I thought my head was going to pop off!
1 comment:
those are some dedicated mom moves! i don't think dad would have done that for the freezie pop. apparently that melt down comes from his uncle gody.
Post a Comment